About Me

     Hello! My name is Charlie Hill, I am 20 years old and grew up in Tigard, OR. This is my 4th term at LBCC and I am majoring in Business with a focus on finance. I am really interested in learning about marketing because of the advertisements that I see everywhere. Almost always I think that the ads I see won't bring in anyone because they might be too boring or just weird and yet they always show up so I'm wondering how many sales they generally create. Something that I love outside of college is soccer, I have been playing soccer since I was 7 and only quit playing competitively a couple of years ago. While I love to play soccer, I can't stand watching it so I don't keep up with it anymore. Another thing that I love to do, that isn't watching Netflix all day, is going hiking. There are a ton of hiking trails in Oregon and all of them are breathtaking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening-Ritz

Marketing in the News -Chevy